Visit Our Home Page
Visit Our Home Page
Contact the Advertiser
Tip: Scroll down the page to see their advertisement
Your contact details

e.g Mr,Dr,Miss



Email address

Building name/number

Street name
Town / City

County / State

Postcode / zip

Contact telephone



Your Message / Comments :
characters allowed left in message :
Please confirm that you are not a robot:
This reduces the amount of spam that we receive from automated 'form-filling software'
turing image
hear the characters being read out
See the characters in the red box ( above ).
Please type them into the form below:

( required )

The advert that you are responding to :

Business For Sale : Profitable Independent Tyre Business -Retail & Online
Location : Staffordshire, UK
Leasehold | Asking Price: £80,000
This very highly regarded and well established company has been successfully trading in the area for over 20 years and specialises in the supply and fitting of both new and part worn vehicle tyres (predominantly cars but also caters for motorcycles, 4X4s and vans). Approximately 90% of revenues are generated from retail sales both on site and online with the remaining 10% being wholesale. The company provides a comprehensive tyre fitting and wheel alignment services at its own centrally located depot as well as providing tyres on a supply only basis. Approximately 35% of the sales are for new tyres and the remainder is for Premium Brand part-worn tyres. At time of going to market all online sales (approx. £50,000 p.a.) are for part worn tyres but there is no reason why this cannot be expanded to include new tyres as well. Range of services includes: • Tyre sale and fittingContact: Turner Butler

[Advert Ref: BFS:AL242]

©2000 Walker & Gibson Publishing Ltd.