Form a new company using a 'company formations service' / your accountant.
- Using a professional service should give you the confidence
that the company has been set up properly.
- The process is less likely to be delayed by errors.
- You will benefit from their experience and advice e.g. regarding
choice of names.
- You can choose the name of your company (as long as its
a unique name).
- It takes longer to set up than an 'off the shelf' company.
- Usually more expensive than the other methods.
You will find a company formations service in our classified