Form a new company by dealing with
Companies House directly.
- It's the cheapest method.
- Companies House staff are very helpful and willing to guide
you through the process.
- You can choose the name of your company (as long as it's
a unique name).
- It may take longer to set up than an 'off the shelf' company...
- ...The process will be delayed if you make mistakes.
- More effort - You have to do all the 'leg work'.
Companies Registration Office
Tel: (029) 2038 8588
Getting The Forms
Forms can be obtained directly from Companies House. Also Simply Docs
provide a number of useful legal document templates including
some relating to DIY Company Formations. See their Free: Companies House, and sample documents.
You could also order a useful book from Amazon:
Up a Limited Company: Creating Your Own Business, Step by Step