This site has been designed to give
you the information that you want quickly and without fuss.
Global Navigation Bar.
Click on the navigation bar at the top of each page (it's red
with yellow letters) to view menus which are specific to a section of the site. We recommend using these menus.
The menu that runs down the side of each page lists links to
other Related Pages. This
changes with each page.
The Page Footer.
At the very bottom of every page, you will find links to the
main site functions and administration pages. (scroll down all
the way to the bottom of the page and look for small text below
the red strip).
Finding certain words within a page e.g 'Cafe'
Sometimes you might come to a web page, and see a lot of text
You will save time finding what you want by using the 'find
on page function' .
If you have a Microsoft computer:
1. First, [ Click here! ] (if nothing happens, dont worry)
2. Then, press and hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard
3. Then press the letter F on your keyboard.
4. You can lift your fingers off the keyboard now.
5. A pop-up window should appear - Try finding the word 'Cafe'
on this page!